On Saturday, we witnessed history from the living legend “Chef Curry”.
We knew the chef cooked up a storm when he finished with the follwing:
• 46 points in 38 minutes vs Russell Westbrook
• Tied the NBA record with 12 3-pointers in a game, while only attempting 16 (Kobe attempted 18 and Marshall 19).
• Broke his own NBA record for 3s in a season and is only 12 away from 300
• Hit a near half-court game-winner in over time
• This season he is shootin 50% from 30+ feet
If this doesn’t motivate you to work on your game, we don’t know what will.
Here’s what other NBA players – past and present – thought of Curry’s unbelievable performance.